Welcome to www.ikalas.com ("Site" or "Website")
This website is owned and operated by Ikalas from Canada. Throughout the Site, the terms "we", "platform", and "our" refer to ikalas. We offer this website, inlucding all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
Ikalas - General Information
Ikalas is a Web application that offers many online tools to end user. Users on Ikalas can use several services such as to convert a word document to pdf document, extracts mp3 from a video and several others services. To find out more information about what we do, please refer to our website.
We reserve the right to add/discontinue any product or service anytime at our sole discretion.
Ikalas is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the Internet. If you are under age 18, you amay only use the Services with the consent of your parent or legal guardian. Please be sure your paretnt of legal guardian has reviewed and discussed these Terms with you.
Description of Services
The Services provide a user the ability to transform a file (a "User File") or multiple files ("User Files") from their original file format to a user-selected file format. The Services operate by storing the uploaded User File(s) on a Ikalas server, converting it/them into a new file format ("Converted File(s)") and then providing a link (or links) to download the Converted File(s). You acknowledge and agree that Ikalas may establish general practices and policies concerning use of the Services, including, without limitation, the maximum number of files that a user mayupload through the Services, the maximum size of the files that a user may convert through the Services, the maximum number of hours or days that a file will be stored by the Services, and the maximum number of times a user may access the Services in a given period of time. Ikalas reserves the right to change or discontinue any of the Services at any time.
- Access any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Ikalas;
- Gain unauthorized access to Ikalas’s computer system or engage in any activity that interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality or security of the Site, the Services, Ikalas’s networks, and computer systems;
- Access any of the Site or the Services through any automated means or with any automated features or devices (including use of scripts or web crawlers);
- Access or collect any personally identifiable information, including any names, email addresses or other such information for any purpose, including, without limitation, commercial purposes;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell any aspect of the Site or the Services for any purpose; and
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell any products or services bearing any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo or service mark owned by Ikalas in a way that is likely or intended to confuse the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
While we try to ensure that the Services are error free, and without prejudice to our obligation under applicable data protection laws to take appropriate technical and organizational measures and procedures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk for your personal data:
- we cannot guarantee that User Files or Converted Files will not be deleted or lost;
- you acknowledge and agree that Ikalas will not be responsible for any failure of the Services to convert a User File or store a User File or Converted File;
- you acknowledge and agree that Ikalas will not be responsible for the deletion of a User File or Converted File stored or processed during the provision of the Services, or for the corruption of or loss of any data, information or content contained in a User File or Converted File; and
- you bear full responsibility for archiving and backing up your User Files and data and sole liability for any lost or irrecoverable User Files or data.
Limited License and Site Access; Acceptable Use
You may not:
- resell or make any commercial use of this Site or any of the contents of this Site;
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or convert any of the contents of this Site not intended to be so read;
- copy, imitate, mirror, reproduce, distribute, publish, download, display, perform, post or transmit any of the contents of this Site in any form or by any means; or
- use any data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools or similar data gathering and extraction methods on the contents of the Site or to collect any information from the Site or any other user of the Site.
You use this Site at your own risk. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Site and all of your communication and activity on this Site. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the Terms and Conditions, we may deny you access to this Site on a temporary or permanent basis and any decision to do so is final.
Accounts, Registrations, and Passwords
If you use this Site and such use requires setting up an account and/or password(s), you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password(s) and for restricting access to your computer. If you open an account, register, or otherwise provide us with any information, you agree to provide us with current, complete, and accurate information as requested by any forms. Ikalas is not responsible for any errors or delays in responding to any inquiry or request caused by any outdated or incorrect information provided by you or any technical problems beyond the control of Ikalas. You acknowledge and agree that any login, identifier, or password issued in connection with this Site (each a "Password") is confidential information and must be kept secure. You may not disclose such a Password to another person or entity or permit another entity to access the Site using such a Password. You must notify Ikalas immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Ikalas cannot be responsible and disclaims all liability in connection with, the use of any information that you post or display on this Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
Ikalas respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. Unauthorized copying, modification, distribution, public display, or public performance of a copyrighted work is an infringement of the copyright holder's rights, and expressly prohibited under Ikalas's services.
Participants of Ikalas's services upload, convert, access and use materials and services at their own risk. Ikalas does not monitor user content. Ikalas will not be liable for any damages claimed as a result of Ikalas's services, information, or products. Each and every Participant is solely responsible for all materials stored with Ikalas, for accuracy of materials including warranties, and for acquiring all necessary authorizations for hyperlinks and marketing materials. Ikalas makes no express or implied warranty regarding the accuracy, quality, or nature of information that may be obtained by users or participants from the internet through the use of Ikalas's services.
Ikalas may, at its discretion, remove content, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users and/or deny users future access to Ikalas's services, who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others or Ikalas, or otherwise potentially expose Ikalas to civil or criminal liability. Should registered users of Ikalas's premium services breach these conditions Ikalasreserves the right to terminate that user's account immediately, without recourse to refunding any monies paid. However, such rights shall in no way create an obligation for Ikalas to edit or review the Website(s) or Content.
If you are a copyright owner email us at contact@Ikalas.com
As a condition to your use of the Services, you agree not to:
- Upload or transmit as part of a User File or otherwise any data, text, graphics, content, or material that:
- is false or misleading;
- is defamatory;
- invades another's privacy;
- is obscene, pornographic, or offensive;
- promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any individual or group;
- infringes another's rights, including any intellectual property rights;
- violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability;
- spreads messages of terror or depicts torture;
- harm minors in any way, this includes any form of child pornography;
- promotes illegal activity, including but not limited to, gambling and the offering for sale of illegal weapons
- Access, tamper with, or use any non-public areas of the Services or Ikalas's computer systems or the technical delivery systems of Ikalas's providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Services or any related system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail- bombing the Services; or
- Misuse system resources including, but not limited to, employing content which consume excessive CPU time or storage space; utilizing excessive bandwidth; or resale of access to content hosted on Ikalas servers.
- Automate the use of the Services. You must not use or launch any automated system (including, without limitation, a computer program, software, bots or robots) that accesses the Services in an unattended manner.
- Distribute, sell, resell, lend, loan, lease, license, sublicense or transfer any of Your rights to access or use the Services, including, without limitation, providing outsourcing, hosting, desktop or mobile software or applications (apps) or on-line services to third parties, or otherwise make the Services, or access thereto, available to any third party.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Ikalas reserves the right to close accounts which are shared with other people.
Ikalas will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above, including intellectual property rights infringement and security-related issues, to the fullest extent of the law. Ikalas may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms of Service. You acknowledge that Ikalas has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Services, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating theServices, to ensure your compliance with these Terms of Service, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other governmental body.
- Upload or transmit as part of a User File or otherwise any data, text, graphics, content, or material that:
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IKALAS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY (A) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE AS TO THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE, OR PRODUCTS CONTAINED THEREIN, OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED BY THEIR USE OR AS TO THE PERFORMANCE THEREOF, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE. THE SITE AND ALL CONTENTS THEREIN AND COMPONENTS THEREOF ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that in no event shall Ikalas be liable to you, or any third party, for any lost profits, incidental, consequential, punitive, special, or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with the Site or the Terms and Conditions, even if advised as to the possibility of such damages, regardless of whether the claim for such damages is based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of your use of or reliance on the Content; (ii) the transmission of any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or the like which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment; (iii) unauthorized access to or use of the Site or Ikalas' secure servers and/or any personal information and/or financial information stored therein; or (iv) theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ikalas and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any suit, action, claim, demand, penalty or loss, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by or resulting from any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, breach of the Terms and Conditions or the materials it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law, regulation, order or other legal mandates, or the rights of a third party.
Dispute Resolution & Governing Laws
In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Canadian courts where Ikalas is based in.
If you use or engage with the website and are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the website, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s applicable law to use and/or engage with the website.
We reserve the right to update and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will know if these Terms and Conditions have been revised since your last visit to the website by referring to the "Effective Date of Current Policy" date at the top of this page. Your use of our Site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as amended or revised by us from time to time, and you should, therefore, review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
When you visit the Site or send us e-mails, you are communicating with us electronically. In so doing, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication is in writing.
If any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms or conditions.
We shall be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract our rights and obligations under these terms without your consent or any notice to you. You shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and obligations under this agreement.
Ikalas is not liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond Ikalas’s control, e.g. general labor dispute, extreme weather, acts of war, fire, lightning, terrorist attacks, changed governmental orders, technical problems, defects in power- /tele-/computer communications or other communication and defects or delays in the service by sub-suppliers due to circumstances set forth above.
These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Ikalasconcerning the subject matter herein and supersede all prior or contemporaneouscommunications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written concerning the Site. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. You may not assign the Terms and Conditions, or assign, transfer or sublicense your rights therein. A failure to act concerning a breach by you or others does not waive Ikalas's right to act concerning subsequent or similar breaches.
Term and Termination
This agreement becomes effective the date that you first access the Site and remains effective until it is terminated consistent with its terms. Violations of this agreement may result in the immediate termination of this agreement and denials or terminations of your access to the Site. Such restrictions may be temporary or permanent. Upon termination, your right to use this Site shall be revoked. All disclaimers, limitations of liability, indemnities, and rights of ownership and licenses to Ikalas shall survive any termination.
For any questions, complaints, and queries or to report any violations, kindly send an email on contact@Ikalas.com